Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

                                                                  Last morning my siblings and I, woke up to a sign on our refrigerator that said:

Happy Valentines Day!
Breakfast; Pink Love Milk!
                        Pink love mix!
                        Oatmeal with love!



It was a nice surprise.The pink love milk (milk with fresh strawberry juice from our juicer) was really good,I just wish she would make it more often! The pink love mix consisted of blueberry craisins, strawberry yogurt covered pretzels (an oddity), chocolate covered pecans, and cinnamon sugar almonds. The mix was really good!


The rest of the day went smoothly, we went to a valentine party at Chuck E Cheese it was fun. I got some tickets, spent them, and just hung out. Polar bear and Giraffe were having a ball shooting spiders and other insects with me on a shooter game! It was so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment