Friday, February 22, 2013

100!


Thank you all so much all so much for visiting this blog! I am very happy that  I have achieved my goal of 100+ page views and hope that there are many more to come. 

Today, we are going to a water park. Everyone is running though the house screaming and asking when we leave. My mom wants the house "Spotless" clean before we leave, I really don't get that.Our preparations include;

  • Bathing suits and goggles
  • Water bottles
  • Pj's
  • Day clothes 
  • Gluten free bread
  • Honey nut Cheerios
We eat a lot of Udi's gluten free products they are so good tasting! Sadly they are so expensive!
I am pretty sure that Honey nut Cheerios have gluten in them but when I tried to tell her she wouldn't have it. We leave today at 1-2 in the afternoon.

I just hope they have a hot tub! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment