Friday, February 8, 2013

My Diet



So, since there is pretty much no wheat in my diet your probably wondering; "If you don't eat bread then what do you eat?" To answer that question I will first give you a list of things I don't eat.

  • Bread
  • Spaghetti 
  • Dumplings 
  • Cookies
  • Cake
  • Most cereals 
  • Pancakes 
  • 95% of pop and candy products (unless it is organic and/or all natural)
  • Pizza
  • Croutons
  • Stuffing (most of the time)
The list just goes on and on and on. Now here is a list of things I DO eat.

  • Gluten free pizza
  • Gluten free bread
  • All natural candy and pop products (once in a blue moon)
  • Rice noodles
  • Gluten free pancakes
  • Gluten free dumplings
  • Gluten free Cookies 
  • Fruits and Vegetables
  • Rice, Oats, and Corn
  • Eggs, Cheese,and Nuts 
  This is one of my favorite G.F. products
Gluten free bread products are very expensive.Due to the high prices we may only have gluten free treats only once maybe twice a month. Rice does not have gluten in it so it is pretty much a staple for us we may have it twice a week  

No comments:

Post a Comment