Saturday, March 2, 2013

Grass


For a school project my mom went to a seed store to buy some grass and clover seed to grow in our house in little yogurt containers. The guy from the store ended up just giving us two tiny bags full of grass seed for free and one small bag of clover seed.

It took about four days for the topsoil that we bought to unfreeze. Once it unfroze mom planted the seeds. I do not have a green thumb, I even have killed a cactus because I did not water it enough. Who kills a cactus?! I still have the HUGE pot I used to grow it in, so I used that instead of the little yogurt cups.
                                    
What I did is that I put all three seeds in one pot each on a side and see which one thrived the most. So far we don't have any grass yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment