Monday, January 7, 2013

Sick days

In my family I am the big brother of three irritating and loving siblings. In this blog  I named them after animals Tiger age 6, Polar bear age 5, and Giraffe age 3. Lately we all have been sick with a mild cough and terrible sore throats. We have been taking lots all natural supplements. We have such a variety of all natural pills and supplements my mom has dedicated almost an entire cupboard to vitamins. These include;

  • Raw Garlic 
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D
  • Elder berry
  • Probiotics 
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • Daily vitamins
All of these things are supposed to boost your immune system and help fight infection. 

Today I drank homemade juice from the juicer that had raw garlic, apples, and carrots. It tasted terrible and I couldn't eat anything for a half an hour because it had to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment